As a qualified and experienced skills trainer, facilitator and coach I can work with individuals and groups to unlock potential and support students and staff into more confident and productive behaviour.
I can offer a range of services ‘off the shelf’ or create bespoke activities along similar themes.
- Support for aspiring, emerging, or early-stage entrepreneurs and freelancers in all aspects of business model development and start-up planning
- Productivity training including goal-setting and time-management
- Personal and Professional communication and collaboration skills: teamwork, communication skills, presentation and pitching
- I am a qualified MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Index) practitioner
- I am a qualified NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) practitioner
- I have extensive experience facilitating large and small groups in a variety of settings:
- Open Space Technology – based sessions with up to 300 professional conference participants
- Informally coordinating professional meetings
- Formally chairing committee and board meetings
- Guiding hill-walking and outdoor activities groups
- Providing career-planning and career-change coaching support
- Providing coaching support to experienced professionals seeking personal or professional development
- I am a certified Life Coach